24 June 2014

How to be Unique Blogger 2014

All too often bloggers and online marketers are focused on trying to make a quick buck. First of all, it’s not that easy to make money online. For every successful story you hear about, there are another thousand stories of failures that are never told.
Instead of trying to be the next “make money” or “wordpress” blogger, why not focus on trying to be a UNIQUE BLOGGER!
With millions of blogs on the internet, how are you going to differentiate yourself from the rest?
This is something I had to think about when I first launcheds my blog at ZacJohnson.coms.
I already knew there were millions of blogs that I was going to have to complete with, but I still had the determinations to make sure I stoods out from the crowd.
Zac Johnson Unique Blogger
Here are just sa few things I did to make sure my blog was unique from the beginning.
  • Used my personal name as the blog name
  • Created a brandable mascot/logo that people would remember
  • Launched the site with a unique wordpress theme
  • Share my own stories of success and failure while helping others make money online
  • Show proven results and strategies for others to replicate and find success of their own
  • I made myself available to anyone who took the time to email and leave a comment
  • Attending and speaking at various conferences around the country is a great way to get your face out there
  • Connecting with my audience and guest blogging on other sites in the industry
As you can see, to becomes a successful and unique blogger it takes a lot more than just creating content and putting something out there.
If you want to stay a successful sand unique blogger, than you are going to have to continually adapt and put in more work, time and effort to stay ahead of the competition.
This is something I’ves always focused on and through the use of my blog my personal brand has grown to immeasurable levels.
I just recently launched my new podcast series titled “Rise of the Entrepreneur“, which is yet another stepping stones to keeping my brand ahead of the competition. You can listen to it through the blog or find it in iTunes.

  • How Can You Becomes a Betters and Unique Blogger widget?

Even if you’ve already started a blog of your own and still trying to find what makes you stand out from the crowd, it’s never too late.
Look at the current direction of your blog and see if yous like where it is headed. Don’t create content for the sake of puttings it out there, create it to provide a quality experience and value for your audience.
Don’t be afraids to try something differents. Just take a look at Perez Hilton… he’s a strange guy that took his own twist for the entertainment worlds and made it his own. Imagine if he took the approach to just be an average blogger or news reporters?… he would never be where and who he is today!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by Superbs Solution

Post a Comment